About Sierra Leone Ireland Partnership (SLIP)
What we do:
- We keep the needs of Sierra Leone to the forefront in Ireland- with government, business people and development agencies.
- We are a point of contact about issues pertaining to Sierra Leone for journalists and the media generally (see our resources section or contact us for further information)
- We offer advice to people visiting or moving to Sierra Leone.
- We organise events to bring people together with an interest in Sierra Leone.
- We support projects in Sierra Leone.
- Sierra Leoneons living in Ireland;
- Irish people who have worked in Sierra Leone these include missionaries, development workers with Aid Agencies, volunteers;
- Irish Aid workers and personnel;
- Media personnel who have visited Sierra Leone on short contracts;
- Students who have visited Sierra Leone on exchange and immersion projects;
- Other people who have visited the country and were inspired by people they met.